Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Highlights of July


Vincent and some of his friends went up to Minneapolis over night to go to a concert and I decided to take the opportunity to see two of my friends who live there. I met Rita (middle) and Teryn (left) while studying abroad last year. It was really nice to catch up with them and see where our lives had gone since last December. We ate at a Mexican restaurant (how fitting!). Teryn and I also went to a quaint little spot called the Mall of America. That was also nice!


We celebrated Mom's birthday on July 16th with dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's house.



We had our annual Vincent Family Golf Outing on July 25th. I don't really golf, so I rode in the card and occasionally hit the ball.




After the golf outing we had a picnic out at LeFevre Inn. It was a beautiful evening. I had not seen it since my Uncle Bill had put in "Lake Ramona" with a gazebo and everything! This is where Bill and Ramona will get married on September 11.


I went to the airport to pick up Belgian Sarah, who is the daughter of the best friend of an exchange student who stayed with my grandparents 20+ years ago, and made a stop at the Woodfield Mall. I was able to meet up with Ellen! It was very nice to catch up with her.

No comments: