Friday, October 03, 2008

Mail and Comments!

I love mail, e-mail, and comments. I don't seem to be getting enough of any of those things lately. So, since you all love me, you should start sending me those things.
My address for Peru is...

Attention: Jane Newton
Calle Inca Ripac 297
3° piso Of. H
Jesús María
Lima 11, Perú

My e-mail address is jnewtonmexico(at)gmail(dot)com (I wrote it like that so I don't get spam.

Please feel free to drop a comment on the blog anytime. I like to know I'm not writing it just for myself.
Thanks!

1 comment:

Bob said...

Jane,

Please be assured that at least I enjoy reading your blog, and I read it regularly. It allows me to reminisce about my own youthful days in South America - I was working in an oil camp in Venezuela when I was 22 - and I thrilled that you obviously share my love of Latin American culture and people.

Bob Wehrle