Thursday, December 11, 2008

Last week of school

My last week of school went very smoothly. Since we had Monday off, we had school Tuesday through Thursday this week. I had a 5-page paper due for my literature class on Wednesday, so the procrastinator in me came out and I waited until the last minute to do everything. The paper turned out O.K. Not my best work, but it got the job done.
Today after my Spanish class we went out to lunch with our professor. She was great the whole semester. I liked my other two Spanish classes, but this one seemed to flow really well and she always came up with great assignments for us.
After classes, as a celebration, Teryn, Kimberly, Mary Beth and I went to an ice cream place. We each bought a 1/4th kilo of ice cream for four dollars (more or less). It was delicious. The sad thing was that I could have eaten another 1/4th kilo.



Now, I’m getting ready to leave. I need to pack (strategically) and prepare for my trip to Chile with my Dad!!!!!!!!!!! Very excited. I leave Sunday morning and I’m meeting my Dad at 9:30 a.m. in the Santiago airport.

No comments: