After Mike got out of class we went to a prayer service at Westminister Abbey so we could see the inside of the church without paying the admission cost. Our plan pretty much backfired because there was a floral show and the service was held in a side chapel. We walked around and saw Big Ben and got a great view of the “Eye.”
On Saturday Mike and I ventured to Camden Market. I really enjoyed this market. It was hip and trendy with a lot of neat arts and crafts. There was an organic hemp clothing store where all the clothes were made with fairly traded material by sweat-free labor. I was really sad nothing fit me quite right. Every kind of food was available as well, I indulged in some plantains, I was really sad to taste them and they were cold!
I got a cup of coffee and decided to take a walk on the wild side and get a large, because I only every get smalls. To my surprise, the large was the size of the small I’m used to!
Europe is pretty cool because it has Ben and Jerry's vending machines!

No comments:
Post a Comment