Saturday, November 25, 2006

UPDATE

Hola to all. I´m having a fabulous time on my trip. Right now I´m in Puerto Vallerta at an all inclusive resort. It´s AMAZING. All I did today and yesterday was go to the pool, go to the ocean, go to the pool, go to the ocean and drink piña fresas. Pretty sweet. It´s so cool. I had a great time in Guadalajara and I got to see an exchange student who was in Illinois last year in Aguascalientes and Zacatecas was VERY COLD!
I´m feeling a lot better. I can eat! YAY and it´s hard to see everyone eating anything they want but I´m sticking with it. I have to go watch the sun set but I´ll have AMAZING pictures (including some Pleasure Chest!) when I get back. I´ll update if I can later!

2 comments:

E.M. Herbert said...

I'm glad to hear that you're having a great time! Drink one of those pina fresas for me. They sound good!! I'm also glad you're feeling better. I wouldn't want you to have to deplete your collection of hard-earned barf bags.

Mike said...

!! I'm so excited for you!! Can't wait to see pictures and hope you continue to feel better...