Hello everyone. I am having a fantastic time in sunny Acapulco. The weather has been perfect. Not too hot but breezy and perfectness. Im in an internet cafe right now and Lieke is talking to her parents and shes speaking in Dutch. It sounds funny to me haha.
Lieke and I have had a great time. We arrived on Friday and we have just enjoyed ourselves. Its a different pace than Sabinas and the beaches arent so bad either.
Ill have a full update when I get back next Monday. We have plans to visit my host grandpa in Chilpancingo and make a day trip to Taxco. Its going to be awesome.
Sorry about the terrible typing. I still havent figured out how to tye an apostrophe.
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Have a great time at the beach! Soak up the sun for those of us back in cold winter climates!
Post a Comment