Time goes by so fast! We hit our halfway mark. I can’t believe my time is dwindling down. On Tuesday evening I went to see Noches de Tormenta or Nights in Rodanthe. It is originally a book written by Nicholas Sparks. I tend to like all of his books even though they seem like they’re the same story. They’re my guilty pleasure. Point being, we saw this movie and it was really cheesy. We had a good time; about 10 girls from my study abroad group went. After the movie we went to Starbucks for some coffee and conversation.
Wednesday, the other Jessie from Kentucky who goes to school in Alabama and I got together at a Starbucks in a nearby mall to work on a project we’re doing in our negotiations class. We talked more than we worked.
That was the highlight of my school week.
Monday, November 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment