Last year, Thanksgiving was the day before Vincent’s state championship game. We were at the hotel and hungry. The only restaurant that was open was Hooters. So I enjoyed a nice dinner with my parents, Aunt Mary, and cousin Meghan.
This year, I spent my day with Coqui and a few other girls to go to the cemetery where the most religion and richest people are buried. After that we went to the fine arts museum. It’s small, but it has a great collection. It’s a mix of European and Latin American/Argentine paintings and sculptures.
Here are some picture from outside the museum:



At night a group of us went to a restaurant called Kansas for Thanksgiving Dinner. I had turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, carrots, and pecan pie. It was delicious and filling! Well all went around and said what we were thankful for and I said, and I quote: “My health, my parents (I guess, brothers would be included for that), friends, opportunities to travel, and this semester experience.”

My Thanksgiving dinner and me!
Next year I look forward to Thanksgiving in Michigan.
Life is good.

No comments:
Post a Comment