Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm legal and 21!

The week before my spring break and my 21st birthday I was really sick. After I dropped Philipp off at the airport I started feeling a little sick, only to feel worse on Monday and worse on Tuesday and so on. It was really awful especially since I had four papers and two exams that week. I was really miserable to say the least. I'm also not a very good or pleasant sick person either.
The drive home on Friday was really miserable as well, especially since the guy I was driving to Rockford was sick, too. We made really good time coming back, but it just seemed to drag on and on and on forever.
I felt better on Saturday and Dad took me out for our traditional birthday breakfast and then mom, Aunt Martha, Grandma, and I went to Capri to get pedicures and manicures. It was fun to spend time together (on the first day of my birthdays). At night Aunt Martha and Aunt Ruthie took me out down town to the bar. Even though I wasn't technically 21 (my license said I don't turn 21 until March 1, which was Sunday). So we went out and then something sad happened, Sandy died. :( super sadface!


Fatty Sandy, my little baby girl

Sunday I had a birthday party at Grandma's at lunch Los Aztecas at night. It was so much fun. I got to drink a monster margarita, something I've been talking about since Los Aztecas opened when I was in high school. I had friends from high school come and my friends' parents (because my friends are at school!)



I spent the rest of my spring break and recovering from my cold. I got to visit with a few people and that was nice.
Spring break came at the right time for me. I had a lot of work to do and was so sick I couldn't do it! By the end of break I was rested and ready to go back to school and fix everything I had ruined before I went home!

No comments: