Thursday, September 14, 2006

How you doin'?

I'm trying to be better at updating. I guess I'm just so busy with being bored I'm forgetting!
Tuesday was really uneventful at school. The first two hours were physics and then there was a Philosophy test which Leike and I didn't take. So then there was a break then there was Etimology, PE and then History. There was a test in history. So during the break they asked us if we wanted to go home so we didn't have to sit around during the test. I said ok, yes and so they gave permission to this girl in my class to give us a ride home and she went and got her keys and we left before the break was even over. So I missed a half a day of school, that was cool. So Leike and I came to my house to watch Pride and Prejudice in espaƱol!
Wednesday was equally as boring in school for me. Math is always good because I understand and then Spanish and then Philosophy (almost 6 weeks in the class and still NOTHING!) Then a break. Then English class but the kids in my class convinced the teacher to let them study for the Biology exam they were having the next hour so I sat there because I can't take the exams yet. Then we had English again and we still didn't do much. Nacil (a boy in my class, Lieke will live with his family next) invited Lieke over for lunch and I asked for a ride home. I told his mom I just needed to go to my house and she said "No, you come to my house for lunch." I couldn't refuse. It was very very good. I was absolutely stuffed. Then we watched a movie that I vowed two years ago never to watch again. I was simply over ruled in the decision. "Raise Your Voice" with Hilary Duff. Man, that movie was deep! Just kidding...
School today was ok. I had Math (always delightful) then 2 hours of Spanish. Then during the Technology class Leike and I decided that when I guy likes you they say "How you doin'?" and we kept laughing and cracking each other up. We were inventing new ways to say it and it just kept getting worse and worse. Luckily I wasn't too loud...but we did get stared at quite a bit....We had a math exam today and I took it because math is the same in English and in Spanish. There was only one word problem I didn't know, so I hope I get a good grade. After school I looked for new stoves with my host mom and had lunch and then I came to my room to write in my journal. I ended up fallilng asleep for 2 hours. It was a really lame nap because I wasn't even tired.
So that's about it for now...pretty uneventful. But I'm trying to update more often...

No comments: