
At the airport, Mariel and I had an encounter with a Mexican from the Mexican Revolution.
This is right outside of my school, it's the cafeteria.

My friends and me during the 20 minute break. Vanessa, Cinthia and Esmarelda.
Well, anyway. Today at school was like any other day. I had 2 hours of physics, 2 of English, one of Biology, and one of Philosophy. As usual the philosophy I don´t understand a word, Biology, English and Physics I do, so I call that a productive day. During the break at school today I was walking with my friend in the cafeteria. And as we were leaving the room about 10 boys comment on a ´gringa´thinking I wouldn´t know who they were talking about or understand what they were saying. So when they said it I turned around and they turned red. So yeah...I don´t think the kids at school realize I do understand what´s gonig on. So I took a 2 hour nap today before heading back to school for 2 hours. Actually it wasn´t 2 hours it was 1 hour and 15 minutes because our Bio lab let out really early like 1/2 early so that was cool. Since today I figured out that the house has wireless internet so I'm going back and putting up pictures on other posts so if you would like to see pictures look at the other posts.

2 comments:
I noticed the pictures on the old posts first, and was like, I don't remember those. Am I going crazy? I'm glad school is going well, or at least that you got to embarass some guys. The list of people leaving is growing. First you, then tonight I said goodbye to Meg and Deener. I leave in 6 days...
Hmm . . . pleasure chest. Looks like it's catching on south of the border, or is that in Texas?
The photos are great, Jane! Thanks for the update. As for philosophy, catch a name or two that you're studying and let me know. I have some good philosophy websites, along the lines of Cliff's Notes, that might help. Philosophy was hard enough for me in English! I can't imagine trying to figure it out in a foreign language. Let me know if I can help!
Post a Comment