Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Day 3

Well, yet again a very difficult time getting up, but that´s only because I had a hard time sleeping last night. I arrived at school to 2 hours of Physics. It wasn´t all that bad. Even though I really don´t like science that much it was basicly math and I like math. Then I was supposed to have Philosophy, but the teacher didn´t show up so we had an hour and 10 minutes of break. Followed by English then Biology then English again. The teacher asks me to read things and if everything is correct and usually it is, but I feel like a know it all when I have to correct other students and even the teacher. So that´s kind of weired. And one of the sentences had the name Jamie in it and she corrected me when I pronounced the J because the J doesn´t really exist in spanish so she said the correct way to pronounce it is Yamie. Which is right in Spaish and everyone calls me Yane because they can´t pronounce the J.
I had tostadas for lunch which is refried beans, guacamole, cheese, chicken, salsa, lettuce and tomato on a hard shell tortilla type thing. It was very good and spicy. Then I took a nap before I had to go back to school for 2 hours for Orientacion which is like ¨What do you want to be in 10 years¨and a Bio lab which we formed lab goups and then were let out 30 minutes early. And now I am back at mi casa writing to all my fans and I should be donig homework, but, as usual, I´m procrastinating. Now it´s time to eat. Adios

No comments: