
This is Alonso. He wouldn't smile

This is Chuy. He's in my grade at school. He got hit in the fight trying to break it up...I felt bad
Sunday I went to church with my parents and then we went out to eat at my favorite restaurant here. It's call Los Sillares. It's really good. Then Melina and I walked to Leike's house and we ended up staying until about 10. We helped make pins for Adolfo to give away and where to put the badges on his jacket. Then we went swimming...
Monday at school was pretty pointless. My history teacher didn't show up so we got to talk for 2 hours then my Philosophy teacher came in and nada thing from that class then we had a 30 minute break because he let us out of class early. Then my English teacher didn't show up so we talked for 20 minutes before my bio teacher came in and taught for 20 minutes, then she gave us a 25 minute break. Then she taught for 40 minutes before they let us out of school an hour early. So yeah, the day would have been better spent in bed. But I guess we didn't have to do anything.
Today at school was ok. Nothing too special. During gym class I said I would play basketball and they were trying to figure out the teams and one guy said in Spanish. "We call the gringa" right in front of me as if Number 1: I wasn't there and Number 2: I don't understand what they're saying. So I said, "I'm standing right here and I understand you." They said sorry but we laughed anyway. I don't think they've figured out that I know what they say especially when they're talking about me...So I'm going to Monterey in an hour or so, but I'll be back in time for Aerobics!

3 comments:
Sounds like everything is going well. I'm glad you have interesting times in gym--even without Freed. I start Spanish class tomro. and my teacher's name is Jesus. I had to tell you. lol. best of luck!
I have to tell you there are tons of people down here named Jesús. And I laugh pretty much everytime I think about it.
Looks like you're still having fun. Don't work too hard at school, now. With all those canceled classes and long breaks, I wouldn't want you to overdo it.
Post a Comment